Gluten-Free Flour Blend
$7.50Leave a Review
Bella’s makes it easy to transform on-hand recipes to gluten-free recipes with the same Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Blend that we use in our bakery. We mix our gluten-free flour in small batches to ensure proper blending and the utmost quality.
Our special combination of gluten-free flour and starches includes xanthan gum and is ideal for any baked good like cookies, cakes, brownies, muffins, pancakes and more!
Use as a direct replacement for all-purpose wheat baking flour.
Net Weight 26 oz. (approx. 6 cups)
Substitute 1-to-1 cup measure of wheat flour to Bella’s Gluten-Free Flour Blend in your traditional recipes to make them gluten free.
Bella’s Gluten-Free Crumb Cake
2 Tablespoons canola oil
4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 sticks butter, melted and cooled
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cups Bella’s Gluten-Free Flour Blend, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Mix together until the batter comes together.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups Bella’s Gluten-Free Flour Blend, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix until it forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the batter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Rotate the pan at least once during baking.
- When the cake has cooled, dust confectioners’ sugar on top. Enjoy!
Variation: Add berries of your choice (fresh or frozen) on top of batter, before adding crumbs.
Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 oz., Calories 97, Fat Calories 4, Total Fat 1 g , Sat. Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholest. 0 mg, Sodium 18 mg (2%), Total Carb. 22 g (6% Dv), Dietary Fiber 1 g (5% Dv), Sugars 0 g, Protein 1 g.
I made the coffee crumb cake, it was easy and delicious!
I am in Florida and grow my own organic tropical fruits. I used this for my cinnamon, walnut banana muffins.
The crumb cake never fails to please. this time I layered fresh blueberries before the crumb topping, delicious!
Best gluten free flour my family has ever used. We were so sad when our grocery stores stopped carrying it, so now we order it online. Honestly no other gf flour compares.