Gluten-Free Flour Blend
Bella’s makes it easy to transform on-hand recipes to gluten-free recipes with the same Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour Blend that we use in our bakery. We mix our gluten-free flour in small batches to ensure proper blending and the utmost quality.
Our special combination of gluten-free flour and starches includes xanthan gum and is ideal for any baked good like cookies, cakes, brownies, muffins, pancakes and more!
Use as a direct replacement for all-purpose wheat baking flour.
Net Weight 26 oz. (approx. 6 cups)
Substitute 1-to-1 cup measure of wheat flour to Bella’s Gluten-Free Flour Blend in your traditional recipes to make them gluten free.
Bella’s Gluten-Free Crumb Cake
2 Tablespoons canola oil
4 cups flour
1/2 cup sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 sticks butter, melted and cooled
- Whisk together 1 1/2 cups Bella’s Gluten-Free Flour Blend, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Mix together until the batter comes together.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups Bella’s Gluten-Free Flour Blend, brown sugar, and cinnamon to a bowl.
- Add the butter and mix until it forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the batter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Rotate the pan at least once during baking.
- When the cake has cooled, dust confectioners’ sugar on top. Enjoy!
Variation: Add berries of your choice (fresh or frozen) on top of batter, before adding crumbs.
Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 oz., Calories 97, Fat Calories 4, Total Fat 1 g , Sat. Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholest. 0 mg, Sodium 18 mg (2%), Total Carb. 22 g (6% Dv), Dietary Fiber 1 g (5% Dv), Sugars 0 g, Protein 1 g.